Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
Airbus Flight Operations Services Limited
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Reporting to the VP Customer Experience, the Customer Support Manager (CSM) will be responsible for managing the relationship with a portfolio of customers in his or her region. The expectation is that the CSM(s) will be the trusted partner for their customers, coordinating with them on their existing/potential needs, issues or opportunities. The CSM role is transversal and will work across the business at all levels to be the voice of the customer, sharing information and taking ownership to ensure actions are completed to the satisfaction of the customer.
The CSM facilitates communication through regular meetings, phone calls, support ticket reviews and ensures that the customers needs are clearly understood.
- Develop a trusted partner relationship with all customers in scope and act as their main point of contact for the NAVBLUE products and services they receive
- Build an understanding of the customer(s) operations and business needs, proactively supporting them suggestions on ways to better leverage the NAVBLUE products & services as well as positioning additional solutions where applicable
- Gather data and intelligence for use in all departments of NAVBLUE, in particular for the development of our products and services offer and commercial opportunities
- Responsible for scheduling regular meetings and on-site visits to customers
- Conduct regular ticket reviews to track progress and ensure the prioritization of tickets is correct based on the customer needs
- Accountable to ensure that all customer issues and requests are resolved to their satisfaction
- Provide feedback to Product Management, Support, Development and other teams on customer feedback, trends, issues and any item impacting customer satisfaction.
- Work with new customers to on-board them to NAVBLUE Support, including providing guidance on the use of the Support Portal
- Work closely with the Product & Support teams on new product/version releases, assisting customers with any issues.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and build loyalty from customer by providing excellent customer service.
- Align with and develop best practices with the FOSD community
- Help develop new ways to track and follow up on customer satisfaction
- Familiar with airline operations and knowledge of the NAVBLUE portfolio of products and services is expected.
- Strong communication skills and able to deal at all levels within a customers organisation
- Proven ability to multi-task during high stress situations and prioritize work
- Able to think critically and take a proactive approach to identify problems, issues, and opportunities.
- Strong written/verbal communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Adept at using and learning new products and tools
- Attention to detail & quality minded.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.