Cyber Assurance Analyst Senior Principal
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
This position is located at Kwajalein Atoll
- Support the Reagan Test Site (RTS) Operations Center as Cyber Assurance Analyst Senior Principal in Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Perform senior cyber assurance analyst tasks in support of the RTS Government ISSM, Cyber Assurance staff and other senior management in areas of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), DoD, Army Regulations, Incident Response, Risk Assessment, Software Assurance and related Cyber Assurance disciplines
- Examine potential security violations to determine if policy has been breached and respond in accordance with the Incident Response Plan
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software Cyber Assurance problems pertaining to the network environment
- Manage the local IAVM program, Cyber Assurance training and workshops, proactive vulnerability scanning, incident detection and response, and other network security functions in support of RTS
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for supporting complex hardware and network infrastructures with high-reliability requirements
- Proficient technical writing skills; demonstrated ability to produce policies, procedures, reports, and RMF artifacts
- Knowledgeable in the use of eMASS
- Proficient Firewall, IDS or Software Information and Event Management (SIEM) skills highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively apply Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Checklist requirements and Security Requirements Guides(SRG)
- Working knowledge of Army Regulation 25-1 and 2 and related Cyber Assurance regulations and policies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use DISA Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Sourcefire and DoD Host Based Security Solution (HBSS) for operations and maintenance
- Working knowledge of SPLUNK or other commercial enterprise analytics solution
- Familiarity with network based vulnerability scanning and Army Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or related; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in Information Assurance, System Administration, or technical support of an Enterprise environment.
- DoD 8570 Security+ (minimum requirement); DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level II requirements for Information Assurance desired
- Experience communicating security concerns and issues to non-technical audiences
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- This position is unaccompanied.
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Current DoD Secret Security Clearance desired.
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, beach access, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf course.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.