blueVisions is an international project management and contracts management consultancy which also offers training through our RTO, Institute of Management. We specialise in increasing certainty of outcomes and reducing risk on client's investments in projects and programs and are one of the industry's few truly independent providers, and the partner of choice for many leading engineering consultancies, contractors, lawyers and federal, state and local government agencies.
About the Opportunity
As the Cyber Security Advisor, you’ll be the lead on all cyber security, compliance and audit projects and regular management across the organisation. You will be working closely with other security advisor leads and various internal teams.
- Strong Cyber Security technical skills with relevant qualifications and relevant work experience +3 yrs.
- Proven background implementing, improving IT Security compliance frameworks based on ISO/IEC 27000 series / ISM.
- Strong knowledge of IT Security standards & frameworks (ISM, ISO/IEC 27000 series, GDPR, Australian Privacy Act etc.)
- Vulnerability management experience.
- Well-developed business consultation & advisory skills in relation to risk & security.
- Knowledge of SDLC, DevOps, OWASP, and/or CI/CD is highly beneficial.
- Bachelor degree or Cyber security qualification will be highly regarded.
- 12 months
If you have the experience and skills above, please apply.