CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
The CAM Space department supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen. We are now reinforcing our team in the Munich area. We are looking for you as
Your tasks as CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
- Monitoring and analysis of regular day-to-day procedures and applications in information security;
- Support in the definition, maintenance and execution of Cyber Security Processes and Procedures;
- Detection and identification of anomalies in the local security environment;
- Detection and identification of possible threats to information and communication systems;
- Regular reporting and rapid escalation in the event of a specific IT risk situation;
- Support in the evaluation and reporting of forensic investigations;
- Editing the Security Risk Register;
- Support regular internal audits in the project’s security environment;
- Preparation of training documents and regular training of project staff in connection with security incident response methodologies;
- Regular review and documentation of the system in relation to the security requirements defined by the Customer;
- As part of the maintenance team, provision of 24/7 on-call duties and regular office hour support on any business day.
Your profile as CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
- Master’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications Economics, Engineering, Physics) or similar;
- Work experience in the security industry, e.g. experience in the CERT environment and IT forensics or in the field of penetration and vulnerability tests;
- In-depth knowledge of methodologies and supporting technologies involved in the cyber-protection of critical IT infrastructures (e.g. vulnerabilities handling, security monitoring systems and tools);
- Knowledge of national legal requirements and international standards in information security (e.g. confidentiality protection in business (BMWi), NIST, ISO 27001, etc.);
- Knowledge of audit standards (such as ISO 27007) and audit techniques. ISACA CISA certification or equivalent.
- Experience in European space projects;
- English is at business level, both written and spoken; Hands-on mentality and systematic, self-organized, able to prioritize way of working;
- Good interpersonal liaising and communication skills with strong attitude to team work;
- Fluency in standard office automation tools (word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet, etc.);
- Knowledge of German and/or Italian would be considered as an asset;
- EU citizenship.
What we offer
- A relocation package for candidates living outside Germany;
- Focused Training and performance-oriented career development;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects.