RHEA‘s engineers and scientists work for the most demanding and complex missions across industries such as manufacturing, energy, aerospace and defence, including renowned institutions such as NATO, European Space Agency, GNSS Agency.
For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with expertise in Defensive Security Design.
Tasks and Activities
- Maintain the security technical baseline (policies, requirements, concepts of operations);
- Perform and maintain traceability of the security technical baseline to mission requirements;
- Support the Cyber Security Manager in the flow down of the security technical baseline in any procurement projects;
- Manage and monitor the implementation of the security technical baseline in the procurement projects;
- Participate to project reviews, focusing on aspects related to the security technical baseline;
- Report to Cyber Security Manager
- Provide support to the Cyber Security Manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience in design and implementation of secure systems with focus on implementation of security in the design and security controls (e.g. patch management, hardening guidelines…)
- You have experience in production and enforcement of security policies
- You have knowledge/experience in security monitoring operations
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders. Project experience in space programmes will be an asset.
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level). Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.