For our international client, we are looking for an experienced cyber security professional with expertise in Malware Analysis.
Tasks and Activities
- Reverse engineering malicious code in order to understand its mechanics and behaviour;
- Identify and document malware characteristics in terms of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and their declination into updates to the configuration of the security infrastructure;
- Working closely with the Treat Analyst in supporting the threat landscape maintenance in terms of evolutions of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
Skills and Experience
- You have significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment
- You must have at least 4 years of experience dealing with code and behavioural analysis and active code
- You have experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.Project experience in space programmes will be an asset.
- You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level). Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.