Solutions based on our proprietary Photonics Technology
DO YOU KNOW DAS?
DAS Photonics is a Spanish company providing high-end solutions based on its proprietary photonics technology for the most demanding applications worldwide both in Space Communications and in Signal Intelligence fields.
DAS Photonics’ products competitive advantage is given by the intrinsic features of photonics technology, beating electronics by far in terms of Bandwidth, Size, Weight and Power consumption (SWaP).
DAS Photonics customers, mostly platform prime contractors or Government Agencies, are located in three different continents, with systems deployed in many countries for Defence and Space applications.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. Design, implementation, testing, integration, and deployment of product-oriented electronic hardware, within a team of electronic engineers.
2. Preparation of design documentation and testing of electronic cards.
3. Engineering Change Management.
4. Work closely with firmware engineers on testing prototypes and modern designs.
5. Guarantee the accuracy, integrity, and quality of the products of the completed work.
6. Participate in technical sessions with all team members, regardless of the area of specialization, to share knowledge, experiences and ideas focused on product development.
7. Product data management; preparation and maintenance of bills of materials.
All these at a basic level of competence in which the candidate has a basic knowledge and techniques to solve everyday situations with an average degree of autonomy depending on the guidance and supervision of a technical coordinator.
- Design of electronic circuits, both digital, analog, and mixed
- Electronic CAD management.
- Component Selection
- Testing and measurements on cards
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Elegant design of electronic circuits.
- Practical knowledge of firmware/software engineering and hardware/software development processes.
- Maintain technical advantage, stay abreast of technological advances and what would be available for use in current or future products.
- Hardware and software interface definition, integration, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that clearly convey information and ideas.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Show a willingness to look for opportunities for different and innovative approaches to address technical issues, facilitate the application and acceptance of change in the workplace.
- English intermediate level (B2 or equivalent).
Do you want to be part of our team?