Solutions based on our proprietary Photonics Technology
DO YOU KNOW DAS?
DAS Photonics is a Spanish company providing high-end solutions based on its proprietary photonics technology for the most demanding applications worldwide both in Space Communications and in Signal Intelligence fields.
DAS Photonics’ products competitive advantage is given by the intrinsic features of photonics technology, beating electronics by far in terms of Bandwidth, Size, Weight and Power consumption (SWaP).
DAS Photonics customers, mostly platform prime contractors or Government Agencies, are located in three different continents, with systems deployed in many countries for Defence and Space applications.
- Design of developments oriented to the final product
- Structural, vibration and thermal analysis by finite element method
- Calculation of bolted joints
- Design of tools for manufacturing
- Realization and monitoring of the modification of current products
- Realization of samples and prototypes
- Realization of mechanical assemblies
- Manufacturing process management
- Product data management and product lifecycle
- Manufacturing tracking with suppliers
These tasks will be carried out within an interdisciplinary professional team and under the supervision of the product development manager.
- High level in the management of SolidWorks.
- Knowledge and management of Finite Element software.
- General knowledge of office automation.
- Configuration Management Knowledge: PDM and PLM
- Knowledge of materials
- Image editing and rendering
- Programming in Visual Basic or Visual C language
- Database Management
- CNC machine tool programming
- 3D Animation
- Handling Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in performing thermal and fluid analysis
- Experience in performing environmental tests (vibrations, shock and thermal)
- Knowledge of additive manufacturing
Desirable knowledge and skills
- English intermediate level (B2 or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Product-oriented design.
- Verbal and written communication skills that allow information and ideas to be clearly conveyed.
- Finding opportunities for different and innovative approaches to address technical issues, facilitate the application and acceptance of change in the workplace.