LEADER IN space logistics and orbital transportation services
Qualifications and experience
- At least three years of professional experience in communications.
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with particular emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and AfterEffects.
- Good writing and proofreading skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of 3D animation is a plus.
If you are looking for a job opportunity in one of the most dynamic and high-tech industries, even though you don’t have an engineering degree, this may be your opportunity. D-Orbit’s communications team is looking for a new team member with professional experience in communications, an eye for aesthetics, and an established hands-on proficiency in Adobe creative suite.
You will support the day-by-day activities of the communications office, becoming part of a cohesive and multidisciplinary team that will provide you with all the support you need to get up to speed and work effectively in this industry.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Head of Communications in the management of the day-to-day activities of the office.
- Design marketing and communications materials (both print and digital).
- Contribute to the organization and planning of communications campaigns.
- Collaborate in the management of all corporate social media platforms.
- Support to branding activities.
- Support the planning of participation to exhibitions and promotional events.
- Participate to public relations and outreach activities.
- Work in strict contact with other areas to support their communications needs.