LEADER IN space logistics and orbital transportation services
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in the development of React/Redux applications (at least 3 years)
- Experience in Python programming:
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming;
- Strong knowledge about pythons’ unit testing frameworks (preferably pytest);
- Experience in the use and design of REST APIs;
- Experience in event-driven development (e.g., WebSockets);
- Strong familiarity with Git distributed version control system;
- Experience in agile development methodologies (e.g., Scrum, TDD);
- Strong experience of the use of command-line of the Linux based operating systems;
- Strong experience in debugging distributed applications potentially running in remote environments;
- Experience in UI/UX design:
- Preferably aiming mission-critical systems;
- Experience in the applications that handle large datasets;
- Experience in the definition and use of Docker containers;
- Experience in web application development using the microservices architectural paradigm;
- Experience in designing web-based applications considering the need for scalability, reliability and security;
- Experience with Jira framework;
- Experience in bash shell scripting;
- Experience in C and/or Java programming;
- Experience in authentication and authorization mechanisms;
- Experience with event bus technologies (e.g., Kafka).
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of frontend applications;
- At least 3 years of experience in the development of backend applications;
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
We are looking for a Frontend Full Stack Developer. You will become part of a growing software design group responsible for the delivery of various services targeted for the space sector.
Within a continuous integration environment, you will contribute to the entire application services lifecycle with a focus on the specification, design, deployment, test, integration, and maintenance. Through those activities and by working with the key stakeholders in the development process you will deliver exciting new features.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the entire services pipelines, focusing on requirements elicitation, coding, debugging, and integration of both backend and frontend applications;
- Implement new backend and frontend applications;
- Improve the currently existing backend and frontend applications;
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.