New Space Solutions
We are looking for the following experience:
- Experience working within a quality assurance environment
- Experience with Space Standards (in particular ECSS-Q), their implementation and of the space industry in general.
- Experience with ISO9001 and/or EN9100 standard is considered an asset.
You will have many of the following skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability of working in autonomy and pro-activeness
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team setting to meet tight schedules
- Availability to perform business trips as needed
- Knowledge of any topics within configuration management, quality auditing and related certifications is considered a plus
- Bachelor or higher engineering degree, in any relevant area such as electronic, aerospace or mechanical/materials engineering.
- Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
- We are looking for a Product Assurance Engineer to join our team. You will become part of a growing Quality and Product Assurance group, with responsibility for the Quality Management System at D-Orbit. Within this team, you will own the quality of assigned projects and technology developments.
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of product assurance and related safety aspects according to both D-Orbit and external standards and best practices. You will carry out technological research (R&D) in the field of PA&S. You will collaborate in standardization and training activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and implement general and project-specific PA&S requirements based on the applicable product and quality assurance baseline
- Define, document and implement a PA&S program capable to fulfil project quality objectives
- Supervise the implementation of PA&S project standards, methods and tools
- Review PA&S project requirements and their implementation to ensure compliance
- Manage Non-Conformances, dealing with NRBs, root cause analysis and solution verification
- Support on Quality Management System and Configuration Management maintenance and improvement