New Space Solutions
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the area of accounting and control
- Experience in international companies or at auditing firms
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Knowledge of ERP system and flexible in the use of them
- Knowledge of IFRS
D-Orbit is searching for a Senior Accountant to join its finance and administration department.
We offer the opportunity to join a flexible and dynamic team in a fast-growing company following a path of rapid international expansion.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the local accounting hub and connect with the accounting units at all Group subsidiaries, which will report to him/her for consolidation and coordination purposes.
Ensuring that compliant books and records are maintained while performing checks on the correctness of data.
- Extracting reports and simulations on a regular basis for statutory reporting compliance and for required Board information.
- Ensuring that statutory requirements are met and adopted accordingly in the company’s operational and financial activities, and compliance with other government rules and regulations.
- Being the reference person for the preparation of financial accounts under IFRS, working with both external auditors and statutory auditors.