LEADER IN space logistics and orbital transportation services
We offer solutions based on proprietary technologies that enable the optimization of operations both in orbit and on the ground through last-mile delivery of satellites, orbital transportation, space logistics, and space waste management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least two years of working experience in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of System Engineering and system-level knowledge of all spacecraft subsystems;
- Knowledge of data busses architectures;
- Experience with data interfaces such as i2c, SPI, CAN, RS422/485;
- Hands-on experience with typical electronic laboratory equipment and tools;
- Proficient in working in Linux environment;
- Experience in spacecraft AIV process;
- Knowledge in CubeSat Space Protocol is a strong asset;
- Knowledge in ESA PUS is a strong asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in a team.
As part of the D-Orbit system engineering team for the Assembly, Integration, and Verification, you will follow at system-level the whole lifecycle of D-Orbit’s spacecraft, focusing mainly on AIV activities. Working shoulder-to-shoulder with D-Orbit’s manufacturing team and all subsystems designers, you will be tasked with assembling and testing our Engineering Models, Structural and Thermal Models, and Flight Models. You will support the design and verification of Ground Segment, manage and carry out launch campaign at the launch site, and support the flight operations team before and during on-orbit operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Overall spacecraft and subsystems verification plans definitions, maintenance, and control;
- Carry out Assembly, Integration, and Verification of spacecraft and subsystems at all levels, holding responsibility for spacecraft model (from Engineering Models to Flight Models) AIV;
- Support systems design implementing design-for-maintainability guidelines;
- Interfacing with all subsystems and teams during AIV phases;
- Execution of launch campaign;
- Support to LEOP and orbital operations;
- Authoring of Technical documents.