Leader in space logistics and orbital transportation services
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong experience in the development of React/Redux applications (at least 3 years)
- Strong experience in the use of REST APIs;
- Strong experience in event-driven development (e.g., WebSockets);
- Strong familiarity with Git distributed version control system;
- Strong experience in agile development methodologies (e.g., Scrum, TDD);
- Strong experience of the use of command-line of the Linux based operating systems;
- Strong experience in debugging distributed applications potentially running in remote environments;
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Some experience in web application development using the microservices architectural paradigm;
- Experience in designing web-based applications considering the need for scalability, reliability, and security;
- Experience with Jira framework;
- Experience in authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- At least 3 years of experience in the development of frontend applications.
Full professional proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
We are looking for a front end developer. You will become part of a growing software design group responsible for the delivery of various services targeted for the space sector.
Within a continuous integration environment, you will contribute to the entire application services lifecycle with a focus on the specification, design, deployment, test, integration, and maintenance. Through those activities and by working with the key stakeholders in the development process you will deliver exciting new features.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the entire services pipelines, focusing on requirements elicitation, coding, debugging, and integration of frontend applications;
- Implement new frontend applications;
- Improve the currently existing frontend applications;
Additional duties may be assigned as needed.