New Space Solutions
D-Orbit are hiring a Project Manager to be integrated in D-Orbit PMO Office based in the UK.
As a PM, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and managing company projects, ranging from the strategic planning of activities to their implementation and control.
This position offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, in one of the fastest growing high tech industry.
Your job will also require you to draft, edit, and deliver proposals for grant applications or budgets and support data for the sales department.
Your function will also require significant interaction with other Company departments, such as Technical, Sales, Administration, Purchase, Production, and Quality.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in space technologies;
- 3+ years of previous experience in project coordination and management, preferably in the aerospace industry;
- Experience in aerospace projects gained from structured and dynamic environments;
- Knowledge of project management techniques;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in team and individually;
- Leadership, management and team coordination skills;
- Good Knowledge of software tools for PM support like Microsoft Project;
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Advanced University degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) preferably in Aerospace Engineering or Engineering Management
- Full professional proficiency of English language is mandatory.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties (whenever applicable) for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Perform risk management;
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs;
- Proposal drafting and delivery as support to the sales team.
- Produce tools in Excel and Microsoft Project to support current and future Project Management Activities;
- Additional duties may be assigned, as needed.