As a member of the Customer Success team, the “AI Support Engineer” is a key member of the support operation to provide a world class customer experience for our customers after a sale. The AI Support Engineer will be responsible for winning the trust of the POC, customers and partners by responding to inquiries as well as providing more proactive support.
Principal support Engineer is responsible for:
- L2 Support for Cloud & On-Premise Customers
- Cloud service failure support and communication
- Responding to requests from customers, partners and internal staff
- Product Bug segmentation and escalation
- Coordinate installation configuration work and confirm requirements for individual projects
- Answers to questions about our machine learning product specifications
- Work experience or knowledge of both Linux (RHEL and CentOS) and Network skills.
- Professionally experienced or knowledgeable in the use of Cloud services (AWS, Azure, or GCP) in the workplace.
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Minimum intermediate level of English communication (e.g. TOEIC 850+)
- Japanese language support experience at a native level with partners and end users
- Experience with SQL databases
- NO-SQL database experience is a plus.
- Knowledge or work experience in the field of data science is a plus.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.