Delivering hardware to space. Positioning satellites on orbit.
Dawn Aerospace is recruiting a satellite propulsion customer success manager to join our team in the Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to an exciting, fast-growing company in the aerospace industry and develop world-leading technology.
You will be responsible for a growing portfolio of satellite propulsion customers, including satellites integrators, operators, and manufacturers. These come from diverse sectors such as New Space companies, foreign governments and agencies, research organizations and scientists, and space exploration pioneers. When a new propulsion client is brought on by our sales dept., you will be the central cog between sales, engineering, and the client, making sure the client has the best experience they can possibly have.
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients
- New customer onboarding and project management
- Be the bridge that connects customers with Dawn’s internal teams
- Identify, track and improve challenges faced by all teams
- Ensure clients have a seamless and high-quality experience with Dawn
- Manage a portfolio of customer projects, including recurring production and custom developments
- Travel, as required, to other Dawn offices and customer locations as needed, up to ~25%
- 3+ years of commercial experience in business development or sales
- Experience with aerospace companies, with an established network in North America and Europe
- Demonstrated track record in project management, effectively and appropriately balancing performance, resource use, risk, cost, and schedule
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- A degree in Aerospace, Mechanical engineering, or similar
- Experience in systems engineering tools in a spacecraft design context
If you are reliable, approachable, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and are excited by the opportunity to build a fantastic team, please apply using the form on this page. In your application, please be sure to illustrate examples of your best work and what this achieved.
About Dawn Aerospace
Every week we see new companies coming to market, using space-based technology in new and exciting ways we had never before imagined. Our industry is at the same inflexion point the internet was back when we went from dial-up to broadband, but there are some significant hurdles to overcome.
Dawn Aerospace was founded to redefine near-space transportation. Redefine how we deliver assets to space, position satellites on orbit, and return things down to Earth to enable the vibrant and circular space economy of the future. To do this, we build scalable, accessible, and sustainable spaceflight technologies – technologies that are sustainable for not just the foreseeable future, but the unforeseeable future.