Performance Materials and Technologies is a high-performing, global business with an array of technologies that are changing the world for the better.
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
We have an exciting and promising opportunity for a talented individual to join our team in Ireland as a DCS Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team working on varied projects and service across a multitude of prestigious client sites.
What will you be doing?
- You will configure and service DCS applications and systems to keep our client’s sites running
- You will be responsible for understanding user requirements, documentations, reviewing requirements, testing, deploying etc.
- You will ensure our clients control systems are maintained and backed up, as well as troubleshooting and configuring systems
- You will work with Honeywell Experion & TPS systems & Third party DCS’s.
- You’ll have the opportunity to support and expand current projects and systems in flight
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a market leading brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Opportunity to work with blue-chip clients in Ireland.
- We are offering a robust and extensive product specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme plus generous benefits including car/fuel card and pension.
We’re looking for?
- You will need to have a strong and proven background within DCS or Automation Controls
- You’ll have developed excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to think on your feet
- You’ll need a complete driver’s license
- Ideally you will be degree educated or be able to demonstrate relevant industry experience
Performance Materials and Technologies is a high-performing, global business with an array of technologies that are changing the world for the better. We develop and manufacture advanced materials and process technologies used in a wide range of industries and applications, from petroleum refining to environmentally-friendlier refrigerants to bullet-resistant vests. Our advanced materials are critical in the manufacture of products ranging from nylon to computer chips to pharmaceutical packaging.