Deimos Space was created in 2001 with the goal of delivering high-tech systems and engineering solutions in the aerospace field. The company currently employs more than 200 engineers, and has become one of the key players in the European space sector.
Undergraduate or Master’s degree student in Law is required to support the Legal Department of the engineering company DEIMOS Space, as well as the subsidiaries of its Group established in Spain, England, Portugal and Romania, including its branches.
- Support for the review and monitoring of confidentiality agreements, UTEs agreements, commercial contracts, intra-group, subcontracts (public sector contracts, contracts with the European Space Agency, etc.), and corporate contracts (insurance, rentals, loans, suppliers, etc.).
- Support to the corporate secretariat and the monitoring of claims and litigation.
- Support for the administrative management of contracts (shipments, registration and filing).
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree student in Law in Spain.
- A work / training experience abroad will be valued
- Valuable previous experience in the Legal Department of a company or in a law firm in the functions described.
- Extensive knowledge of civil, commercial, administrative, corporate and procedural law.
- Office automation: Good level of Word and Excel
- Very high level of English (spoken and written) to understand and communicate daily with the staff of the Group’s subsidiaries and customers / suppliers. Knowledge of legal English will be valued.
- Very important: Ability to manage multiple tasks and emergencies, focused on the needs of an engineering company.
- Attention to detail and rigor in carrying out each task.