At DEIMOS, we provide high-technology engineering solutions and information systems, for the space industry. Our areas of expertise include systems engineering, ground segment, mission analysis & design, onboard software, and others. We work in the fields of Science and Exploration, Satellite Navigation, Earth Observation, Space Situational Awareness, and Launchers.
- Software development (frontend, backend, data), for applications built around Earth Observation data from satellites (land, marine, atmospheric, emergency, security, climate, and other thematic areas).
- The candidate will be integrated into engineering/scientific teams, and develop software applications and algorithms to process, visualize, and disseminate useful data products for the users. The scope of the projects can be research or commercial.
- Hands-on and online training to address knowledge gaps;
- Computer science/engineer, or similar degree;
- Engineering/scientific profile;
- Junior level: 0 to around 3 years of experience (expected);
- Software development expertise in any relevant programming language (Java, Python, C++, other);
- Frontend development knowledge in any relevant web framework (Angular, React, Vue, other) is a plus;
- Ease with English;
- Interest in Space and motivation to work in the sector.