Deimos Space was created in 2001 with the goal of delivering high-tech systems and engineering solutions in the aerospace field. The company currently employs more than 200 engineers, and has become one of the key players in the European space sector.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR FROM YOU?
Students in the last years of the Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or other technical degrees who want to train and start their professional career in our Digital Transformation Division, with a desire to learn, interest in the use of good SW development practices, unit tests and continuous integration.
We are looking for a person with a great capacity for learning, initiative, autonomy, responsibility and care for a job well done. And that you are interested in focusing your career on the development of SW solutions for the digital world.
- Studying Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Passion for software development
- Knowledge of Java or Python
- Development knowledge for Android / iOS
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- Knowledge of Databases
- Knowledge of good development practices
IN WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS WILL YOU PARTICIPATE?
You will be part of small multidisciplinary teams where projects of diverse nature are faced, from Web applications or Apps to business solutions, through Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, and RPA among others. We deploy in the cloud and use their services (AWS mainly) and we design modular SOA architectures both in Frontend and Backend, using Microservices and Web Services and APIs.
Given the nature of the projects and teams, you will be involved in all phases and tasks of the SW development cycle, which will allow you to acquire a global and complete vision of this world and have a comprehensive and complete learning.
You will work in the Deimos Digital Transformation division with the clear objective that you train for your final incorporation to the company after the internship period.
We mainly highlight the following technologies:
- Design patterns, Clean Code.
- Angular, Java, Python, iOS, Android.
- Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud.
- Security: OWASP.
- Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- ATDD / TDD / BDD, performance tests with JMeter and Selenium.
- JIRA Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Sonarqube.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Mentor that supports your continuous and comprehensive learning. Annual courses that you can sign up for freely. All the books you need and the possibility of sharing your knowledge in the company.
- Good means. State-of-the-art hardware and all the tools that are necessary to facilitate daily work.
- Time flexibility and possibility of teleworking.
- Competitive salary and social benefits.
- Good work environment in multidisciplinary and international teams, with important clients and projects such as the European Space Agency (ESA), ADIF, Renfe, Acciona or Securitas Direct.
- All tasks and responsibilities of the software development cycle, including software architecture and good development practices
- Undergraduate/Engineering student in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- Spanish and English.
- Learning ability: We constantly innovate and especially value people who are capable of learning by doing.
- Good attitude: We value above all the good work environment of the team.
- Responsibility and self-management: You must be able to own your work.
- Proactivity: We hope you propose ideas and solutions to the challenges that arise.
- Good communication skills, both in writing and orally: You will have to communicate in your day-to-day with clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We are a team. Successes and failures belong to everyone. We help each other when needed and celebrate successes together.