Deimos Space was created in 2001 with the goal of delivering high-tech systems and engineering solutions in the aerospace field. The company currently employs more than 200 engineers, and has become one of the key players in the European space sector.
At Deimos Space we are looking to add a member to the current DEVOPS team who works supporting projects in the railway environment.
Jobs and technologies used:
- Automation of deployments using Ansible Tower, scripts for both Linux and Windows,
- OpenShift and Openshift Cloud environments,
- incident management with JIRA and JIRA-Serviedesk,
- Atlassian continuous integration environment,
- continuous integration with Jenkins, work based on ITIL 4 etc.
- Attention to Incidents of Traveler Information systems
- Attention to the Railway Operator.
- Equipment repair. (PCs, Remote Indicators, Monitors, etc.)
- Support for the current DEVOPS team.
- Automated software deployment and configuration
Professional training in Computer Science
Valuable experience in IT department support
- Computer skills (Windows, Linux, Office etc …).
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Scripts de Linux y Windows
- Oracle, Mongo and MySQL databases
English level B2 will be assessed
Proactive, efficient person, with a great capacity for learning and a desire to work as a team.