We are looking for a systems administrator in Windows environments to work on one of our projects.
- Administration and implementation of Windows servers.
- Implementation and administration of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DFS, WSUS, DHCP and DNS infrastructures.
- Design and administration of VDI environments.
- Superior technician in computer systems administration or Degree in computer science (any of the branches).
- Minimum 3 years proving to have experience in Windows administration and associated services.
- Professional experience will be evaluated by theoretical / practical test.
- Experience in installation, configuration and administration of Windows servers
- Experience in the design, implementation and administration of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DFS, WSUS, DHCP and DNS infrastructures
- Experience in designing and managing VDI environments
- Microsoft MSCE Certification.
- Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP).
- Recommended English B1.
- Good communication skills.
- Active and proactive person.