Deimos Space was created in 2001 with the goal of delivering high-tech systems and engineering solutions in the aerospace field. The company currently employs more than 200 engineers, and has become one of the key players in the European space sector.
Deimos Space, a company in the telecommunications and software development sector, needs to incorporate a new member to the IT Services team. The selected person will participate and give support to different projects of the company.
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of Social benefits (restaurant checks, transport card, medical insurance, etc.)
- Good working environment
- Telephone support, by email and through ticketing tools.
- Preparation of reports.
- Parameterization of Jira tools according to customer requirements.
- Creation, update and maintenance of developments in Ansible.
- FP or higher Technical module in Computer Systems and Networks Administration.
- Minimum 2 years and maximum of 5 years, proving experience in Atlassian Jira administration and Ansible development. Professional experience will be evaluated by theoretical / practical test.
- Management skills at Atlassian Jira.
- Knowledge of Ansible.
- Basic administration (basic commands) of Linux / Windows operating systems.
- Valuable basic knowledge in virtualization software (VMWare and VirtualBox) and Cloud environments (AWS and Azure).
- Valuable basic knowledge in Python.
- Valuable knowledge and certification in ITIL Fundamentals.
- Recommended English B1.
- Communication skills.
- Active and proactive person.