Deimos Space was created in 2001 with the goal of delivering high-tech systems and engineering solutions in the aerospace field. The company currently employs more than 200 engineers, and has become one of the key players in the European space sector. The recognized capabilities of the company have made it a reliable partner beyond the aerospace sector, because today Deimos Space is a global systems integrator that supports the adoption of technologies and develops business critical infrastructures in a wide variety of sectors, such as telecommunications, transport, energy, environment, aerial and maritime navigation, and digital transformation.
DEIMOS SPACE needs to incorporate SW Developers for expansion of functionalities and optimization of features in the Aerial and/or Maritime Surveillance Tool for RADAR Processing and Supervision / Presentation. It is a radar/optronic maritime surveillance project.
- SW development to improve DEIMOS SPACE Tool.
- Implementation in SW code of the specifications set by the Technical Directorate of the Product developed by DEIMOS SPACE.
- Degree or Computer Engineering / Telecommunications
- More than 3 years of experience
- S.O.: Linux Debian
- Development environment: Qt Creator
- Language: C ++
- Libraries: Boost, Qt and STL
- Database: MySQL
- Communications: SOAP, TCP / P, Multicast
- English B2
- People with a positive attitude, responsibility, initiative
- Ease of teamwork and work meetings and follow-up
- Proactivity and ability to work with some autonomy