- Collaborate in international projects as responsible for system tests
- Generation of documentation in English for the client
- Requirements analysis to generate the test plans with their test cases
- Design of the scenarios and test cases.
- Test software development and test execution
- Contribution to offers and business development
Degree or master in software engineering or similar
Minimum 3 years of experience in:
- Software development with JAVA with maven
- Linux developments
- Design and execution of system tests.
Experience or knowledge in:
- Unit testing tools (JUnit, cppunit, unnitest,…), integration (SOAPUI,…) and validation (Selenium,…)
- Database: SQL or noSQL
- Systems design, HMI, software and / or database
- Use and development with Docker, Kubernetes, or other container technologies
- New technologies: Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, parallelization platforms (Stacks with Kafka, Hadoop,…),…
- Definition and execution of tests in Linux environment.
- Operating system: Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, SUSE, etc)
Valuable technical requirements:
- Use and knowledge of Docker, Kuberntes and OpenShift.
- CI / CD for development on Gitlab Framework or Atlassian Ecosystem
- Using Jira and Confluence
- I use Git
- English (level B2)