Deimos Space was created in 2001 with the goal of delivering high-tech systems and engineering solutions in the aerospace field. The company currently employs more than 200 engineers, and has become one of the key players in the European space sector.
The GNSS G2G ODTS Engineer will support the development of the Galileo 2nd Generation ODTS concepts and SW prototype definition, implementation, verification and validation.
Review, consolidation and definition of advanced G2G ODTS concepts and algorithmic technologies,
- Contribution to the detailed processing model definition of G2G ODTS SW,
- Contribution to the G2G ODTS SW prototyping, verification and validation,
- Contribution to the generation of experimental result to support G2G ODTS requirements review
The tasks shall be carried out at Deimos Space Offices in Tres Cantos (Madrid).
University degree or equivalent qualification in Aerospace or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Strong background in (satellite) Radio navigation systems, ranging and positioning techniques, as well as several years’ working experience (between three and five years) in GALILEO system.
- Specific knowledge in the ODTS, data generation and filtering techniques.
- Strong SW design and programming knowledge.
- Experience in ESA contracts.
- Experience in the R&D area and technology development processes, in particular in the space sector.
- C, FORTRAN, Matlab
Good knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of another ESA member state language is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and synthesise complex information.
- Rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Proactive attitude to solving problems, identify priority actions and to handle high workload.