At DEIMOS, we provide high-technology engineering solutions and information systems, for the space industry. Our areas of expertise include systems engineering, ground segment, mission analysis & design, onboard software, and others. We work in the fields of Science and Exploration, Satellite Navigation, Earth Observation, Space Situational Awareness, and Launchers.
The developer will have as main functions:
- The development of new tools for process improvement.
- The adaptation and administration of tools already developed by the company.
- The configuration, adaptation (including small developments) and administration of third-party software used as management tools.
- Collaboration in the automation of processes using management tools.
Computer Engineering, Telematics or similar.
Three years of experience in development in FrontEnd environment with frameworks such as vue.js, Angular or similar and use of html5 and css3.
- Frontend development experience in the technologies discussed.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience working with git repositories and continuous integration environments.
It will also be valued:
- Experience with non-relational databases like mongoDB or cassandra.
- Experience and / or knowledge of JIRA and other tools in the Atlassian suite.
- Linux administration experience.
Level B2 of English – with special emphasis on written comprehension.
- Motivated, proactive and efficient person
- Flexible to changing technologies
- Autonomy in your work
- Interest in detail
- Orientation to results