At DEIMOS, we provide high-technology engineering solutions and information systems, for the space industry. Our areas of expertise include systems engineering, ground segment, mission analysis & design, onboard software, and others. We work in the fields of Science and Exploration, Satellite Navigation, Earth Observation, Space Situational Awareness, and Launchers.
The candidate would support DEIMOS in several projects regarding requirements, analysis and definition of subsystems and systems in satellite platforms.
Currently we have several RD projects for the European Commission and ESA to provide cutting edge technologies for Earth Observation and satcom satellites.
The person in charge of this position would support DEIMOS on the SAT4EO CE and COMET-Interceptor projects.
Preferred Aerospace Engineer
5-15 years in Space industry
The candidate must be a generalist, capable of adapting to new languages and technologies. The candidate should have some, but not all, of the skills below:
- Detailed knowledge of the systems and subsystems encompassing a spacecraft
- Knowledge of mechanical, thermal, radiation or propulsion systems
- Knowledge of some space analysis and design tools: CATIA, NASTRAN/PATRAN, ESATAN, FASTRAD, …
- Knowledge of New Space approach and techniques
- Knowledge of low-level integration techniques
- Used to microelectronic set-ups
- Test automation and test harness creation
- Experience of writing relevant design and test documentation
Any of the following skills are desirable
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, LUA, Shell or other scripting languages
- Technical writing, including user-facing documentation
English (B2 level as minimum)
Collaborative, trustworthy, open-minded, proactive, original, inquisitive person.