Vodafone is a leader in technology communications through mobile, fixed, broadband and TV.
- Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request management, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to support team, identify bug fixes enhancements and minor code product issues a nd escalate to appropriate teams, fault logging tracking and resolution, batch processing, interface management, extend support during release and deployment.
- Identify and support process and operational enhancements that will further improve the services provided
- Responsible for scalability, stability and uptime of the platform in a highly concur rent, distributed environment.
- Ability to troubles shoot and identify the bottlenecks in performance and error sources and helped the developers to fix them
- Providing clear and robust technical assessment of issues and incidents to clients in war room situations
- Documentation management for any artifact produced by the Supplier in performing the Integration Domain Services.
- Capacity planning:
- Maintain Risk Register and the definition, measurement and reporting of relevant performance indicators for each system to ensure that capacity never runs out on any system in scope;
- Proactively identify solutions to maximise the utilisation of available infrastructure;
- Report status on a monthly basis into Vodafone capacity board .
- 6-9 years of application/operation /functional working experience working on TIBCO layer/middleware Business Works (BW), TIBCO EMS, Unix, MFT and i-process with the knowledge of implementation in telecom domain.
- Working knowledge of deployment & TIBCO Admin
- Strong technical knowledge on the implementation of these applications on UNIX Solaris & Red Hat Linux environments
- Good understanding of SOA/modular architectures
- Strong core Java background — language, run time
- Experience in implementing Web Service integration solutions (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Creates and configured various queues, topics and users in EMS servers.
- Involve in writing various HAWK rule bases and UNIX shell scripts to monitor the health o f the processes and to manage the processes and log files
- Proficient in Unix scripting language
- Capacity Planning & Hardware Assessment and able to create technical roadmap for the product
- Have a good understating of e2e telecom business process e specially for BSS/OSS
- Strong knowledge of Order Management and Order orchestration in a highly concurrent, distributed environment.
- Detail oriented and experienced in documenting processes and SOPs
- Must have worked on Configuration and Tuning of Tibco Interfaces, Integration Implementation concepts with other applications
- Candidate should be able to understand and execute Operational run books, understand and debug exceptions and update run books
- Must have worked on problems of diverse scope that require excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capacity planning