At INVAP we think of Space as a universal strategic resource for the well-being of humanity.
We direct our search to a Professional graduated in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related careers.
The candidate will develop in the Department of Engineering and Integration of Plants, working in the development of Technological Projects.
- Design and modeling of Facilities.
- Integration of components in electronic model.
- Issuance of technical documentation.
The position offers:
- A work environment with dynamic and qualified multidisciplinary groups.
- Participation in highly complex technological projects.
- Possibilities for professional growth.
- The position requires a dynamic personality, proactivity and initiative. Capacity for teamwork. Ability to plan and adapt to change.
- Professional graduated from Civil Engineering, Architecture or related careers.
- Preferably 1 year of experience in similar tasks.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Availability to travel.
- Availability to settle in the city of San Carlos de Bariloche, and work full time.
Excellent contracting conditions and benefits are offered.