MDA is looking for a qualified Deskside Support Technician to join our team. This professional position is responsible to provide computer support services to users in all areas of the company within the established service level agreements, address various technical incidents and problems, work with various types of software, and support PC hardware/peripherals, end user documentation and training, and other various tasks associated with end user readiness and support.
This position requires on-call support on a rotational basis with other team members. This support is provided in accordance with corporate and company policy and industry best practices. Outstanding communication skills working in a team environment is crucial to the success of the team, the customer, and the candidate.
The following duties are not meant to be all inclusive and may be changed or modified by the company at any time.
- Monitor tickets & workflows and in accordance to team SLAs
- Creating documentation where documentation is absent
- Active Directory Account Administration
- Exchange Management
- Citrix Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Support
- Remote user support
- M/S Applications support (Exchange/Outlook, Office, Visio, etc.)
- 0365 experience is a plus
- Windows 7, Windows 10, MAC OS troubleshooting
- Service Desk escalations
- Physical hardware setup and tear down
- System imaging through SCCM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- Equivalent of Associate’s Degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years experience in a Windows support position.
- Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Office 2010/2013
- Exchange Management 2013
- Active Directory
- Citrix and Virtual PC environments
- Produce thorough and effective end user and technical documentation
- Strong communications skills
- Self-driven customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Solve problems quickly and automate processes
- Remain organized
<Richmond> Comments/Special Considerations:
Successful candidate(s) must be able to obtain and hold security clearance at the Secret level, and pass security assessment for the Controlled Goods Program
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
MDA provides competitive compensation and benefits packages for its employees at its many locations. As a member of the MDA team, you and your qualified dependents are eligible to participate in a benefit plan that ensures a comprehensive level of protection for employees and their families through health care plans, disability income protection, life insurance, and other employee benefits. The Company’s retirement plans encourage employees to save for their future with a Company matching contribution in many locations.