Developer – FullStack
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Customer Services Digital Solution (SD) is responsible for the delivery of Digital Solutions on Maintenance and Engineering perimeter, internally for Customer Services and externally to airlines, MROs and lessors. Example of solutions are Airman Web and Skywise Health Monitoring for aircraft diagnostic, PRM and Skywise Predictive Maintenance for predictive maintenance Schedule Maintenance Optimizer (SMO) for heavy maintenance optimisation, aircraft ground connectivity solutions for A320 & A330 with FOMAX and A350, A380 as well as airline IT connectivity, e-Doc Browser and Airnav suite for documentation, Skywise Reliability Services for airlines to compare themselves to the rest of the fleet…
Digital Engineering (SDE) is in charge of designing and delivering software solutions in collaboration with IM, DTO and other involved domains, from experimentation to industrialization, including evolutive and corrective maintenance. Methodology is evolving from a traditional V cycle and single agile teams to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology to be able to scale up to large development teams.
Qualification & Experience:
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field with 4-8 years of development experience
- Strong coding abilities using Nodejs
- Strong Experience in developing rich web application development with React, Typescript, CSS 3 and HTML5.
- Experience of server-side development, database design (RDBMS and NoSQL- dynamodb)
- Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS) is required: building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred – Implementing APIs, Lambdas, S3, Access Management (IAM), EC2, Route 53)
- Having development expertise using GraphQL is a big advantage.
- Python knowledge would be a plus.
- Good to have experience in programming using Java 8+ and related frameworks like Spring boot, hibernate/JPA.
- Good to have knowledge of SSH, SFTP, messaging protocols like websockets,kafka, rabbitmq.
- Proven track record as software developer acting across the entire development lifecycle
- Experience in designing and implementing APIs and RESTful Web-services.
- Strong experience in Unit Testing and test-driven development methods
- Working experience in Agile Scrum, SAFe and/or Kanban projects
- Must have experience and knowledge in setup of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools/frameworks: Jenkins, Sonarqube and Github.
- Good to have knowledge and experience on Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Maven, VersionOne, Splunk, ElasticSearch, Ansible, etc.
- Knowledge of Aircraft systems would be a plus
- Advanced level of English
- French knowledge will be an added advantage
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating web applications
- Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
- Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing
- Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
- Coaching, mentoring and enabling other developers
- Go getter attitude with the confidence to take on challenges, learn new skills and provide innovative solutions.
- This job requires the constant awareness of the compliance risks we face in day-to-day responsibilities. Strong work ethic and deep commitment to act with integrity with each other, with your communities, business partners and suppliers is the foundation of your success and sustainable growth.
- The commitment to integrity is supported by your adherence to all internal policies and procedures that govern business activities. Compliance with these policies will also protect Airbus reputation and brand, some of our most strategic and important assets.
- Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
- Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality (first-time-right) of the projects
- Bring innovative cost effective solutions
- Achieve the customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle a subject from demand management, to development and support
- Ability to understand the business potential of applications and provide insight to clients
- Ability to scale the team, assess the needs and manage big sized teams
- Ability to challenge the needs of the clients and provide appropriate solutions
The role will have the following key outputs:
- Strong link with the Airbus Customer Services Digital organization
- Strong link with Aircraft systems
- Proactive in providing guidance & inputs for the roadmap
- Business advocacy measures
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Group India Private Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
Information Mgmt and Digital Technology