DIVERSE PAYLOADS. DISTINCT SPACE MISSIONS. At Dhruva Space we build application agnostic Small Satellite platforms. Our vision is to offer Small Satellite/s coupled with Earth Station/s and Launch Service as an integrated solution or individually as a technology solution for our prospective customers
Dhruva Space is looking to hire a suitable candidate for the role of “Embedded Engineer”.
The candidate will be working directly under the Co-founder of the company and shall be working on the Hardware and Firmware development of the products that the company is currently developing.
- Strong experience of working on microcontroller-based projects
- Experience in designing system architecture of HW embedded systems
- Design of PCBs: Schematics, Layout and Gerber generation
- Knowledge on peripherals such as UART, Timers, SPI, I2C, Interrupts, PWM etc.
- Familiarity with Embedded C, RTOS and any other programming language
- Hand soldering and rework of 2-layer PCBs
- Experience in designing RF Subsystems, Power Subsystems, and sensitive analog signal paths
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Most importantly, have the passion to learn new technologies and be self-motivated to take initiatives as part of the team that aspires to compete with the best in the global markets.the global markets.
- Translate Product Specification to Electronic Block Diagram
- Hardware Architecture
- Hardware Board Design
- Prototype Development
- Firmware Development
- Interface with PC-based GUI or Cloud Database etc.
- Coordinate with mechanical team for product design and development
Dhruva Space Pvt. Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.