World’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
About the role
Being part of the Operations team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer inspired analytical thinking & inter-personal ability to manage partnerships. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will launch, build and run DiDi’s business in the region. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment. Our Operations Senior Analyst will be part of a world class team which is the heart of our engagement team. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong strategic thinking, analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits. You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. You will contribute directly to DiDi growth in the region!
- Insightful operation: Build deep insights and understanding of the ride-hailing business from different fields, such as pricing, driver economy, marketplace trading policy design, customer lifecycle management and experience journey, and be data driven
- Analytics: data masters with Excel data processing and analyzing, and capable of writing SQL.
- P&L owner: grow drivers scale sustainably, optimize the efficiency/productivity KPIs through operation tools and programs based on the robust data
- Collaboration with our customer service, marketing and product management teams to improve operational productivity & user experience.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe work culture. You will help build a hard-working, challenging but fun workplace.
- Above all else, you will be responsible to ensure the safety of your team, our drivers and our riders.
The successful applicant
- + 2 years of customer-centric, tech, FMCG among others.
- Experience with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Strong Excel skills a must, other database experience is helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Excellent organization and time management systems.
- Clear Communicator – you are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish.
- Data, data and more data! – Come with examples and show us with hard driven facts what you have accomplished in the past (make sure this is shown in your CV).Clear examples in management roles where YOU drove change, innovated and motivated your team.
- Clear examples in which you have placed the customer/user as center of the decision making process.
- Hands-on attitude, not afraid on going out to the field and gather empirical insights.
- We need team players, not solo artists!