Together, we’re reimagining the future.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform static and dynamic code scans and analyze results for vulnerabilities.
- Perform penetration testing
- Maintain and manage automated security test suites.
- Integrate automated security tests info CI\CD pipelines.
- Develop Security Testing Strategies for new applications.
- Advocate and implement Security Testing best practices
- Review Security test scripts or coding best practice and ease of maintainability perspective
- Mentor junior security testers
- Create and distribute daily/weekly status reports to management.
- Other duties as required.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Advanced knowledge security testing techniques (e.g. OWASP).
- Detailed knowledge of the latest information security vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them.
- Extensive experience with security testing tools such as HP Fortify, Netsparker and Burpe Suite.
- Ability to identify potential areas for fraud within new applications and how to mitigate them
- Practical experience integrating security tests into continuous integration\delivery pipelines.
- Advanced knowledge of test management and automation toolsets.
- Knowledge of programming language(s) such as Java is required.
- Exposure to APIs and using tools such as Ready API.
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM.
- High level of curiosity and strong desire to succeed.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills at all levels (i.e. leadership, customers, vendors and business partners).
- Able to represent the overall testing organization in a positive and intelligent manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS or MA/MS preferred plus 4-8 years of progressively related experience.
- The work will primarily occur in a collaborative office environment. There may be an occasional need to lift and move equipment up to 20lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace