Together, we’re reimagining the future.
The corporate Customer Experience Operations (CXO) team is devoted to supporting thousands of talented agents and frontline workers in delivering the industry’s best products and solutions to our customers.
Whether it’s designing the ideal customer experience across brands, analyzing agent performance or developing comprehensive trainings for our representatives, our corporate CXO team is constantly refining our best-in-class service. It’s why we’ve earned the J.D. Power accolade of being #1 in Overall Customer Service four years in a row.
This Business Operations Manager in the CXO Performance Optimization department leads a team of Software Engineers who build and maintain web-based applications that support contact center operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Hire, lead, and develop a team of Software Engineers
- Consult and interface with stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and Software Engineers
- Oversee UI and UX Design
- Develop product roadmaps
- Build and foster a long-term product vision
- Work closely with the product owner and scrum master to define processes
- Steer the team to be Agile and efficient by balancing efficiency and innovation
- Hand-on participation in Full-Stack Web Application Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of experience in software development
- Experience with hiring and recruiting the best talent
- Capable of organizing resources and establishing priorities while facilitating change management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong relationships with all levels of corporate and field organizations
- In-depth knowledge of software design, data structures, and architecture
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to lead under pressure with multiple tasks and hard deadlines
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.