We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe.
Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company behind the world’s fastest satellite internet service, with technology that’s helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
Support our Distribution and Wholesale customers alongside our Sales and Business Development Directors. You will act as a direct interface with our distributors, key accounts and partners in order to provide the highest level of customer experience to all parties. This is a technical role and experience with network infrastructure and broadband services is preferred, maybe required. Your responsibilities will be diverse, but you will be empowered to use your initiative and skills in a variety of functions.
You will manage all wholesale customers, obtain forecast information and validate the requirements by maintaining past demand metrics, process sales orders and liaise with internal logistics department to support transportation requirements. You will also be responsible to ensure specific country requirements are met for sales and billing and relevant compliance documentation is in place. You will liaise with internal departments and external customers. This individual should have the ability to collect and analyze data and support the supply chain and logistics teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting distributors, the KAM and Biz Dev team in pre& post sales aspects
- Key liaison between internal and external support functions.
- Actively participate in meetings, supporting technical or commercial matters, in front of the Distributors or Prospects
- Create documentation in support of the business, for internal or external purposes
- Regular customer meetings involving all key parties to maintain visibility and delivery of sales objectives
- Post Sales focal point and “facilitator” seeking to provide timely resolution to distributor queries and requests.
- Technical Customer Care and support for Viasat’s European Residential wholesale partners
- Maintain key reporting metrics and analysis across sales, logistics and overall operations
- Coordinate and process wholesale partners forecast, inventory levels, demand and PO’s
- Responsible for coordinating forward and reverse logistics across wholesale partners
- Delivers all necessary transportation documents to wholesale partners after shipment
- Assist management and logistics managers in the development of procedures and processes which improve Viasat’s ability to meet product system and customer requirements
- Provide product movement updates to all internal and external parties
- Support accounts payable department to reconcile freight invoices
- Support the management team with their initiatives and special projects
- Actively support operational process controls through regular activity and training with the Viasat Compliance Team, Product Management, Logistics, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Legal to keep the company compliant with trade and distribution regulations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement within the area of responsibility through data analysis and creation of metrics
- Communicate with peers and supervisors regularly, document work, meetings and decisions
- Participate in the development of new services and systems, continuously look for ways to improve workflow.
- Other job duties may be assigned as required.
- Minimum 3+ years in Telecoms distributor customer service interface role
- Demonstrable technical proficiency in the field of Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Platforms, OSS / BSS system management, Data manipulation and visualisation.
- Experience from within the Satellite Sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable high level project management experience
- Highly analytical, demonstrates ownership over challenges and the delivery of customer centric solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent in English plus at least one other language skill to professional proficiency.
- Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce and/or Oracle an advantage
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally