DLR GfR mbH is a company providing reliable, safe and secure aerospace services. We operate and manage the constellation of Galileo satellites in the Galileo Control Center Oberpfaffenhofen on behalf of the European Commission.
Assistant Human Resources (w/m/d) in Teilzeit
Reference no. 3032020
The Human Resources department is looking forward to your support as soon as possible.
After completing your training, have you already gained initial experience as a (team) assistant, are you interested in human resources and are also open to new challenges in an international environment?
Then we look forward to your application as Assistant Human Resources * in the HR department! With a lot of passion and commitment, we take care of the complete HR life cycle – from recruiting and onboarding to personnel support, employee loyalty and personnel development to offboarding.
As an Assistant Human Resources* ensure efficient office organization and administration. You will support the Head of Human Resources and the HR team in day-to-day business with changing focuses. Thanks to your service orientation, your communicative and at the same time discreet and confidential way of working, you are valued support of the currently six-person department as well as the contact person in the departments to be looked after. Specifically, we look forward to your support in the following areas:
- Support of the head of human resources and the human resources team in all organizational and administrative matters
- Development of proposals for structuring the forms / contracts / applications / documentation / evidence / regulations / agreements and the filing in the DMS (internal GfR document management system) including access and change rights
- Monitoring of the fixed deadlines, timely detection of delays and possible budget bottlenecks: information for the head of human resources or the responsible team member for human resources
- Invitation, room booking, creation and distribution of the agenda and preparation and distribution of minutes (including incorporation of participant reviews) for / at regular team meetings of Human Resources
- Participation in (HR) project meetings and taking on individual work packages after consultation with the Head of Human Resources
- Document processing (also: filling out and sending reporting forms for external payroll accounting) and management, file maintenance / filing
- Travel bookings for the human resources team based on economic considerations
- Completed relevant vocational training as a clerk for office management or comparable training
- Ideally, work experience in the secretarial or assistance area
- Ideally, work experience in the field of human resources
- Ideally experience in project management (supportive)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- Good MS Office skills
- Extensive experience in document processing as well as digital document management, file maintenance / filing
- Ideally, experience in working with payroll
- Ideally experience in processing travel expense reports (here: according to the BRKG)
Participation in the European lighthouse project Galileo + trusting and appreciative cooperation in an international environment + international team spirit + 30 days annual vacation + work-life balance, e.g. through flexible working time models within the framework of operational requirements + support offers such as awo lifebalance + diverse personnel development program + individual career options (e.g. through secondments to partner agencies / companies abroad) + employer- financed pension + attractive location with high recreational value in the Fünfseenland near Munich and much more
We have piqued your interest but you still have questions about the position? Then please contact us! email@example.com