DLR GfR mbH is a company providing reliable, safe and secure aerospace services. We operate and manage the constellation of Galileo satellites in the Galileo Control Center Oberpfaffenhofen on behalf of the European Commission. Our company headquarters is located in an area widely known as a holiday destination - the five-lakes region in Upper Bavaria near Munich. At the space industry location in Oberpfaffenhofen, our around 170 employees work every day in international and interdisciplinary teams on the navigation for the future. Become a part of us!
The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Team analyses spare parts availabilities and provides Logistic Support Services. ILS deals with the international goods flow from Germany to Italy and Belgium to the worldwide spread Galileo ground stations and vice versa.
For the performance of tasks in the field of Integrated Logistics Support and Configuration and Document Management for the Galileo Ground Segment we are looking for an ILS and CADM Engineer.
- Supporting the ILS team with analyses and reporting (Asset Management Plans, Configuration Management Plan, Logistic Support Analysis etc.)
- Supporting Spares Management and Procurement
- Document Management
- Data management in ILS tools in full knowledge and assurance of common norms and standards
- Supporting audits and inspections of international Galileo ground stations at Oberpfaffenhofen, Madrid (Spain), Transinne (Belgium) and Fucino (Italy)
- Successfully completed study in engineering or economics
- Professional experience in CADM and ILS
- Experience in configuration control and management
- Experience in international projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
- German language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Collaboration in the European lighthouse project Galileo + trusting and appreciative cooperation in an international environment + international team spirit + 30 days annual leave + compatibility of career and family life e.g. through flexible working time models in the context of company requirements + Extra benefits such as awo lifebalance + a varied personnel development program + individual career options (for example through secondments to partner agencies / enterprises abroad) + employer-financed retirement plan + attractive location with a high recreational value in the five-lakes region near Munich + and much much more …
We have aroused your interest but you still have questions about the position? Then please contact us!
Contact person Human Resources: Human Resources, Raphael Groß, firstname.lastname@example.org