Are you interested in developing high-end electronic systems for the aerospace industry?
We at DSI develop hardware and software solutions and computer technologies as well as innovative communication systems for space applications.
DSI hardware and software are flying as part of prominent space programs such as MASCOT (asteroid mission), ExoMars (Mars mission) and JUICE (Jupiter mission).
Since 1997, our steadily growing team has been producing highly innovative, customer-specific and dependable solutions. For the upcoming projects we are looking for you to strengthen our team at DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH!
What are your responsibilities?
- Development of analog and digital circuits
- Creation of schematics and PCB layout with Altium Designer
- Execution of analyzes and simulations for circuit parts with tools such as PSpice or LT Spice
- Creation of electrical and functional test procedures
- Commissioning and verification of the developed hardware
- Technical documentation
What do we expect from you?
- Completed degree in Electronics/Communications engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of circuit diagram development including EMC-compliant design
- Confident in handling measuring instruments (oscilloscope) as well as logic and spectrum analyzer for debugging or verification
- Very good knowledge of a CAD program for circuit and PCB creation (ideally Altium Designer) and Spice Tools
- Ideally, first experience in the field of requirements management and tools such as Polarion
- Structured, independent way of working and a high level of responsibility and quality awareness
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative and the ability to work in a team as well as cooperating in large projects
- Good English knowledge. Basic German knowledge would be an advantage
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary and up to +100% company contribution to corporate pension insurance
- Challenging and varied tasks encompassing all aspects of Systems Engineering
- Opportunity to branch out into other fields within the company
- Friendly and informal team atmosphere with a flat organisational hierarchy in an international team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Modern and comfortable offices, each one shared with only few colleagues
- Central location with good transport connections
- Company-financed fitness club membership