Are you interested in developing high-end electronic systems for the aerospace industry?
We at DSI develop hardware and software solutions and computer technologies as well as innovative communication systems for space applications.
DSI hardware and software are flying as part of prominent space programs such as MASCOT (asteroid mission), ExoMars (Mars mission) and JUICE (Jupiter mission).
Since 1997, our steadily growing team has been producing highly innovative, customer-specific and dependable solutions. For the upcoming projects we are looking for you to strengthen our team at DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH!
What are your responsibilities?
- Technical Management of our international aerospace projects
- Requirements Engineering
- Development of System-Planning and System-Specification
- Execution of System and Failure Analyses
- Monitoring of the technical implementation performed by our development team
- Presentation of our technical solutions to the customer
- Monitoring Test & Verification of our developed products
What do we expect from you?
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or in a comparable field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the field of development of Electronic Systems for space flight applications
- Participation in solving interdisciplinary challenges
- High level of written English and at least basic fluency in spoken English
- Ideally basic written and verbal communication skills in German
- A structured, independent and responsible approach to work and a high level of Quality awareness
- Flexibility and team skills
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary and up to +100% company contribution to corporate pension insurance
- Challenging and varied tasks encompassing all aspects of Systems Engineering
- Opportunity to branch out into other fields within the company
- Friendly and informal team atmosphere with a flat organisational hierarchy in an international team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Modern and comfortable offices, each one shared with only few colleagues
- Central location with good transport connections
- Company-financed fitness club membership