We think electronics. Dependable
Are you interested in the development of special electronics for the aerospace industry?
DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH develops hardware and software solutions, Information technologies, computer systems and innovative communication systems for challenging space missions. Our hardware and software are used, for example, in well-known missions such as MASCOT (Asteroid mission), ExoMars (Mars mission) and JUICE (Jupiter mission). Since 1997 our steadily growing team has been developing and producing innovative, customer-oriented and reliable solutions.
For upcoming projects we are looking for an FPGA developer to join our team at DSI to further strengthen Aerospace Technologie GmbH.
What is the mission
- Planning, development and verification of complex FPGA designs from specification to
to the finished hardware
- Architectural design for FPGAs
- Design and verification together with the surrounding hardware
What is our expectation?
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable vocational training
- Structured, independent way of working and a high level of responsibility and quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of digital design
- Very good VHDL knowledge as well as good C / C ++ knowledge
- Confident handling of common FPGA development environments and simulation tools
- Experience in using versioning tools
- Ability to work in a team as well as good written and spoken English skills
What is on offer?
- Extremely interesting topics in electronics development up to our main focus satellite and space probe technology
- Challenging and varied activities with a high level of personal responsibility
- Family team spirit with flat hierarchies in a multinational team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Central location with very good transport links
- Company fitness: Qualitrain and Hansefit