We think electronics.dependable
Are you interested in developing high-end electronic systems for the aerospace industry?
We at DSI develop hardware and software solutions and computer technologies as well as innovative communication systems for space applications.
DSI hardware and software are flying as part of prominent space programs such as MASCOT (asteroid mission), ExoMars (Mars mission) and JUICE (Jupiter mission).
Since 1997, our steadily growing team has been producing highly innovative, customer specific and dependable solutions.
For the upcoming projects we are looking for you to strengthen our team at DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH!
What are your responsibilities?
- Design, Development and Verification of complex FPGA Designs from specification to completed Hardware
- Architectural design for FPGAs
- Design and Verification with the environmental Hardware
What do we expect from you?
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or a comparable field
- A structured, independent and responsible approach to work and a high level of quality awareness
- A high level of knowledge and experience in Digital design
- A high level of knowledge in VHDL as well as C/C++
- Experience with and comfortable using common FPGA development environments and simulation tools
- Familiarity with the use of version control software
- Ability to see how your work fits into a larger project and product and readiness to work with colleagues to achieve its integration
- High level of written English and at least basic fluency in spoken English
- Ideally basic written and verbal ability in German
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary and up to +100% company contribution to corporate pension insurance
- Opportunity to branch out into other fields within the company (engineering analyses, testing of hardware and firmware, development of software for satellite ground support and test systems)
- Friendly and informal team atmosphere with a flat organisational hierarchy in a young, international team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Modern and comfortable offices shared with only a few colleagues
- Central location with good transport links
- Company-financed fitness club membership