We think electronics.dependable
Are you interested in developing high-end electronic systems for the aerospace industry?
We at DSI develop hardware and software solutions and computer technologies as well as innovative communication systems for space applications. DSI hardware and software are flying as part of prominent space programs such as ExoMars (Mars mission) Copernicus (meteorological satellite) and JUICE (Jupiter mission). Since 1997, our steadily growing team has been producing highly innovative, customer-specific and dependable solutions.
What are your responsibilities?
- Requirement engineering including technical meeting with the customer
- Close co-workmanship with the system engineering
- Establishing of a detailed block diagram
- EEE Part selection for different models e.g. EM/EQM/PFM
- Development of analogue circuits in for an instrument control unit including DC/DC converter design
- Execution of analyses and simulations for circuit parts with tools such as PSpice or LT Spice
- Creation of schematics and PCB layout with Altium Designer
- Generation of analysis reports, e.g. WCA, derating, reliability and power
- Creation of electrical and functional test procedures
- Commissioning and verification of the developed hardware
- Technical documentation
- Optional: development of digital circuits
What do we expect from you?
- Completed degree in Electronics/Communications engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of circuit diagram development including EMC-compliant design
- Confident in handling measuring instruments (oscilloscope) as well as logic and spectrum analyzer for debugging or verification
- Very good knowledge of circuit and PCB creation (ideally Altium Designer) and Spice Tools
- Ideally, first experience in the field of requirements management and tools such as Polarion
- Structured, independent way of working and a high level of responsibility and quality awareness
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative and the ability to work in a team as well as cooperating in large projects
- Good English knowledge. Basic German knowledge would be an advantage
What are we offering?
- Challenging and varied tasks encompassing all aspects of Hardware Engineering
- Opportunity to branch out into other fields within the company
- Friendly and informal team atmosphere with a flat organisational hierarchy in an international team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Central location with good transport connections
- Competitive salary and up to +100% company contribution to corporate pension insurance
- Company-financed fitness club membership
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace