We think electronics.dependable
DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH develops hardware and software solutions, information technologies, Computer systems and innovative communication systems for challenging space missions.
Our hardware and software are used, for example, in well-known missions such as ExoMars (Mars mission) Copernicus (climate satellite) and JUICE (Jupiter mission).
Since 1997 our steadily growing team has been developing and producing innovative, customer-oriented and reliable ones Solutions. To support our IT / server administration, we are looking for you to join our team at DSI to further strengthen Aerospace Technologie GmbH.
What is the mission
- Evaluation, introduction and application of internal and external platforms and tools to increase the efficiency of the software infrastructure
- 1st and 2nd level support for our employees
- Development of software solutions for the test campaign of our custom-made hardware and Embedded software
- Creation and review of the technical test documentation (in English)
- Cooperation in large projects with the interfaces of hardware, firmware, verification, system and quality engineering and support with the integration of the software as a whole product with the objective of meeting the technical, qualitative and economic specifications to reach
What is our expectation?
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable Vocational training
- A weakness for Open Source and Linux, as well as Windows Server Active Directory
- Good knowledge and experience in dealing with the programming language C, common script languages
like bash, python, php and in-depth database know-how
- Good knowledge of network technologies (IP, routing, DHCP, DNS, LDAP / Kerberos etc.)
- Basic knowledge of software engineering principles and processes
- Structured, independent way of working and a high level of responsibility and quality awareness
- Very good written English skills and good oral English skills
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary and up to 100% company participation in a company pension
- Challenging and varied activities with a high level of personal responsibility in various
- Areas of test engineering
- Family team spirit with flat hierarchies in a multinational team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Modern offices, with only a few colleagues (no open-plan offices)
- Central location with very good transport links
- Company-financed fitness club membership