We think electronics.dependable
Are you interested in the development of special electronics for the aerospace industry?
DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH develops hardware and software solutions, information technologies, Computer systems and innovative communication systems for challenging space missions.
Our hardware and software are used, for example, in well-known missions such as ExoMars (Mars mission) Copernicus (climate satellite) and JUICE (Jupiter mission). Since 1997 our steadily growing has been developing and producing Team innovative, customer-oriented and reliable solutions.
We are looking for a hardware engineer for our research and development projects To further strengthen the business development team at DSI Aerospace Technologie GmbH.
What are your tasks as a junior hardware engineer?
- Development of analog and digital circuits
- Execution of analyzes and simulations for circuit parts with tools such as PSpice or LT Spice
- Creation of electrical and functional test procedures
- Commissioning and verification of the developed hardware
- Creation of technical documentation
- Support in applying for research projects
What are our expectations?
- Completed degree in electrical engineering / communications engineering
- Experience in the field of circuit diagram development
- Confident in handling measuring instruments (oscilloscope) as well as logic and spectrum analyzer for troubleshooting or verification
- Good knowledge of a CAD program for circuit and PCB creation (ideally Altium Designer) as well as Spice Tools
- Structured, independent way of working and a high level of responsibility and quality awareness
- Flexibility, initiative and the ability to work in a team as well as a confident demeanor in the project consortia
- Good knowledge of English
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and up to 100% company participation in a company pension
- Research-related topics in electronics development in satellite and space probe technology
- Challenging and varied activities with a high level of personal responsibility in different areas of hardware development as well as the opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the company and long-term prospects
- Family team spirit with flat hierarchies in a multinational team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Modern offices, with only a few colleagues (no open-plan offices)
- Central location with very good transport links
- Company-financed fitness club membership