We think electronics.dependable
Are you interested in developing high-end electronic systems for the aerospace industry?
We at DSI develop hardware and software solutions and computer technologies as well as innovative
communication systems for space applications. DSI hardware and software are flying as part of prominent space programs such as ExoMars (Mars mission) Copernicus (meteorological satellite) and JUICE (Jupiter mission). Since 1997, our steadily growing team has been producing highly innovative, customer-specific and dependable solutions.
What are your responsibilities?
- Technical Management of our international aerospace projects/ lead for technical meetings with
- Presentation of our technical solutions to the customer
- Technical management of the development team
- Requirements Engineering
- Electronic systems planning and specification
- Execution of System and Failure Analyses
- Monitoring of the technical implementation performed by our development team
- Monitoring of Test & Verification processes of our developed products
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or in a comparable field
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in the field of development of Electronic Systems for space flight
- Basic understanding of electronics and electronics circuits
- Participation in solving interdisciplinary challenges
- A structured, independent and responsible approach to work and a high level of quality awareness
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize workload
- Flexibility and team skills
- High level of written English and at least basic fluency in spoken English
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in German would be beneficial
What are we offering?
- Challenging and varied tasks encompassing all aspects of Systems Engineering
- Opportunity to branch out into other fields within the company
- Friendly and informal team atmosphere with a flat organisational hierarchy in an international team
- Possibility of flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Central locations in Braunschweig and Bremen with good transport connections
- Competitive salary and up to +100% company contribution to corporate pension insurance
- Company-financed fitness club membership
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace