E2E Networks Ltd is an India focused Cloud Computing Company founded by Tarun Dua and Mohamed Imran who and was the first to bring contract-less cloud computing to the Indian startups and SMEs. E2E Networks Cloud was used by many of successfully scaledup startups like Zomato/Cardekho/Healthkart/Junglee Games/1mg and many more to scale during a significant part of their journey from startup stage to multi-million DAUs ( Daily Active Users). Many startups like NiYo, MilkBasket, Clovia, who are VC funded, have been customers of E2E Networks. Marquee startups Jabong and Tapzo were customers of E2E Networks.
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver our customers Cloud Service.
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
- 2+ years of experience with scripting in python, shell, powershell to write various automation processes.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process using tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or SaltStack.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
- Good Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, LB, HTTP, IP, Firewall, etc) is also desirable to build the Microservices platform Good knowledge on File Share services & protocols on Unix platform.
- Strong understanding of various private, public, and hybrid cloud platform, virtualalization & Container Technologies.
- Strong knowledge on Web servers (apache,Nginx), extension module configuration on the webservers.
- Experience with the ELK monitoring suite, or other monitoring and analysis tools such as Zabbix, Instana and New Relic.
- Jenkins , Docker , Networking , HTTP, SSL, TCP , DEVOPS , Ansible, Rancher , LB , haproxy , Git , MYSql , Apache
Exp: 2yrs to 6yrs