Earthcube is developing a monitoring platform based on an automated analysis of geospatial information. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Earthcube enables its customers to access more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment. With 7m€ in total funding since 2017, our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
As a product manager at Earthcube, you will be responsible for product management of our AI algorithms library, in close collaboration with AI engineering team. These algorithms are used to detect and identify valuable elements in our customers datasets. You will maintain and extend our machine learning and deep learning based capacities of data analysis, according to customers strategic needs, while ensuring their robustness, reliability and maintainability.
Your missions will include:
- Take lead of scrum teams as the AI algorithms Product Manager
- In collaboration with other product managers and AI engineers, understand both our customers business processes and our internal AI capacities, identifying new targets to detect and collecting the labelled data needed to train new algorithms
- Define how new AI algorithm will be integrated in our users products’ interface, describing which input parameters are set and how results are displayed and may be used in a business process.
- Coordinate new testing datasets elaboration – or existing ones enhancement – to meet customers uses cases requirements
- Work with AI dev team to formalize new algorithms development roadmap as sprint objectives, assess the results quality, ensure delivery and pilot sprint planning
- Ensure our AI algorithms satisfy each customer quality objectives when applied to their own datasets while keeping the library consistent and up to date as a whole
- Work with other PMs to set up good practices, coordinate on projects and make sure the product vision is well shared within teams
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
We are looking for an open-minded individual with impressive skills and a proven track record. Mastering the skills listed below will not be too much to be up to the challenge.
- Engineering or Science degree with knowledge in deep learning and AI tools
- At least 3 years experience in data science or software engineering with hands on experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a product or project manager
- Experience in customer relations and business processes digitization
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resilience, always learn new skills and gain hands-on experience
- Experience working with both cloud and on premise AI stacks
- Experience as an in house AI project leader
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defense…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset
What we can offer
Earthcube offers a competitive salary, and provides a great working environment that includes dedicated time to work on side projects and develop new skills.
We also offer the opportunity to work on a unique project: unlock AI technologies for critical geospatial applications. We like to design products that actually make a difference for people on the ground in order to make the world a little less scary. Earthcube promotes diversity and mixity in its workforce, so whatever your background is, if you think you are up to the task and want to be part of our adventure, feel free to apply!